Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Walking Dead Volume 1 by Robert Kirkman brings hope to the last survivors!!!


The Walking Dead Volume 1 by Robert Kirkman. Image Comics, 2006.

Rick grimes the main character was just a regular country cop until one call changed his entire life one shot from a crook sent him into a coma. Next thing he knows the dead are walking around!!! Join him as he tries to survive and put his life back together.

“I have fallen in love with The Walking Dead”                                                              - comicbookrevolution.net

I have not read any other of Robert Kirkman’s works but his writing style is third person. He writes in a way that leaves you at suspense and then does something unexpected. His style is also very action packed and exciting. He also shows conflict between different characters but also shows how they are all bound by one cause.
                                                 
A quote from the book is “rick, officer rick grimes at your service” (17).

In my childhood I always didn’t fully get along with my brother. We had many fights all the time. But in the end we always made up and realized there really wasn’t any reason to fight. I think this relates to the characters in the book because they fight sometimes but in the end they realize that surviving is a lot more important than that.

I give the walking dead volume 1 a 5 paw rating devour it.

1 comment:

  1. That was...weirdly placed Kyle I am not even sure what it is its just weird Kyle tell me why!

    ReplyDelete